Osteopathic treatment in Oxfordshire, Warwickshire and Gloucestershire
Jerry Longland BSc. MBA. BSc. Is a professional osteopath with many years of experience.
Osteopathy is a system of diagnosis and hands-on treatment for a wide range of medical conditions. It works with the structure and function of the body, and is based on the principle that the well-being of an individual depends on the skeleton, muscles, ligaments and connective tissues functioning smoothly together.
To an osteopath, for your body to work well, its structure must also work well. So, osteopaths work to restore your body to a state of balance, where possible without the use of drugs or surgery. Osteopaths use touch, physical manipulation, stretching and massage to increase the mobility of joints, to relieve muscle tension, to enhance the blood and nerve supply to tissues, and to help your body’s own healing mechanisms. They can also provide advice on posture and exercise to aid recovery, promote health and prevent symptoms recurring.
I have two clinics; one based in Shenington, near Banbury, and a satellite clinic at Moreton-in-Marsh, Gloucestershire, I have been developing my practice and doing my best to deliver a personalised, sensible approach for many years.
Why choose me as your osteopath?
- Qualified, registered and experienced osteopath
- Sensible advice and treatment in a relaxed environment
- A history in competitive sport with plenty of the associated injuries!
- A tailored and personal approach with plenty of 'hands on' treatment
- Baby clinic for cranial and structural work on new-borns and beyond
- Mobile service available by arrangement
- On-going care
- Horse and dog treatments available
I offer my services throughout the following areas:
- Chipping Campden
- Throughout the local and national areas by arrangement